Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Can I figure this out?

Well, I am going to attempt to start a blog...Nick hates the ideas of Blogs but he promised he won't make fun of me - We'll see if he can keep up his end of the bargain. hee hee.

Lets see if I can figure this thing out!

4 comments:

Tu Cute said...

glad to hear. It is a great way to keep in touch an know what is going on!!

Beth said...

You'll love it once you figure it out! And when Jeremy makes fun of me, I just threaten to post things about him.

Trista said...

lol...honestly, it's addicting. But I'm SO glad to see you are trying to figure it out (I decided to give it a go last month and found it wasn't quite as daunting as I thought it would be...)! I wondered how long it would take you. :D

But yeah...it's great, I love checking in each day to see what everyone's been up to!

lol...Russ was making fun of me too, but now because this is really our best means of communicating what's going on to our families he always says, "Make sure you blog about this!" lol...

Hope you guys are doing great! Miss you!

Tarah said...

Yay! You are blogging now! I found you off of Karen's blog. Dan makes fun of my blog too, and he says it's pretty stupid (but I know that he really likes to read and look at the picts and stuff once I post). Love the background, it's a keeper.