


I feel like I should be writing a WHOLE long post about our family...our life for the past 3 months. The idea of it overwhelms me though. I've written in our personal/family journal but that is too much information and very personal so I'm keeping this short and sweet. This is our daughter, Sarah. She's perfect, she's beautiful, just like her birth mom. Most of you know we've been trying to have a baby for four years. We were blessed with this angel. I could go on and on about what a divine and inspirational experience the whole thing has been for our family, but this is not the time to do. I'm only posting here as a way to share these pictures. Pictures of our beautiful daughter Sarah. Everyone who is on Facebook has probably already seen these, but I do have a few friends who are anti-facebook...and that's okay. I want you to see the pictures too.





11 comments:
Oh Kim, I am so excited for you! She's beautiful!! Congrats - it sounds like it's been a pretty fabulous few months.
Katy Ross
Beautiful pictures...beautiful baby!
I love the pictures :)
She is so sweet! Love the pictures!! Please tell me her story!
Oh Kim,she is very beautiful! Congratulations to you guys!
Congratulations Kim!! She is just beautiful!!
Kim! Oh my gosh! Sarah is beautiful. And who took those pictures? They are amazing!
did you make that green little nest thing? I love it. I want to snuggle with her, I'm sure she smells delicious, don't worry I won't eat her.
oh my goodness, too cute, Kim. she's beautiful. that gets me so excited!! only 8 wks. left and counting til i can hold another little one again. can't WAIT!
Oh yay! We are so happy for you! Congrats! She is beautiful.
Kim! Oh my goodness, she is just as gorgeous as when I met her. She is one sweet baby. I LOVE the pictures. Your photographer did an incredible job. I'm so glad I got to meet this little miracle and hear your story. Hope you're having a blast! It was great catching up with you.
Post a Comment