Sunday, April 20, 2008

Viva Las Vegas Baby!





I have a friend who has a timeshare that we were able to use in Las Vegas, so we took advantage of Nick's slow semester and took a LONG road trip! It was so much fun! Lucy became a pro at getting undressed, putting on her swim diaper, her swimsuit and bringing Nick or I the sunscreen! It was a hoot! We spent a lot of time at the pool! We all had a great time just being together as a family ~ with no stress of jobs or school, it was just perfect.

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

How fun! Lucy looks adorable in her little swim outfit!

Mower Family said...

Glad you guys had fun. Hanging out at the pool all day sounds wonderful to me!

Tu Cute said...

Sounds like fun!

Millers! said...

HOW FUN!!!! That is a LONG road trip.. but oh so worth it at the end!

Harper Family said...

Glad you guys had an awesome vacation. How cute is Lucy in her swimming suit and water wings?!! Thanks again soooo much for babysitting for us last week!

Shaila Lou said...

Sound like a fun vacation! I'm quite jealous in fact. I need a little fun in my days. Lucy is getting so big. Her hair looks so cute!

The Bott Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. Lucy looks like she enjoyed it, especially the swimming. At least you had beautiful weather.

Good luck with getting back into the swing of things and finals!

worth reading said...

Hi Kim, (I'm spying on you, hope you don't mind :)) I'm quite jealous it looks like you guys had a blast, and I must say that I'm impressed that Lucy can dress herself so well, swimsuits can be tight!

Tarah said...

Have I ever told you I think Lucy is the cutest? I'm glad you were able to go on vacation as a family..it makes all the difference.

Unknown said...

Way to go Nick, writing in your blog. I'm sure Kim is surprised. You are blessed with a wonderful wife and I'm so glad you let her know. Hope you had a good Fathers'
Day. I liked seeing the pictures of your rock wall. GREAT JOB! The yard looks so good. You will be a good example for Annie to follow. Love, Dad