Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Game of Life


I remember as a child that I loved the game of Life! It was just so much fun! So we pulled it out of the closet last night for Family Home Evening and set it all up (which takes forever!) and Nick & I played while Lucy put all of the little people in all the little cars and drove around on the board with us. I rolled mostly 8's and 9's so it went by really fast. I didn't even get to have any kids!! Anyhow, I don't think we'll be playing it very often. Maybe once Lucy is old enough to really play we'll pull it out again. Although Lucy wanted to pull it out again tonight so she could play with all the teeny tiny people...I have a feeling most of them will end up in the vacuum sooner then later! She also wanted to get the board out and when I pulled out she got so excited! Man, I love being a parent! It's so much fun watching your kids get so excited about the smallest things.

3 comments:

Mower Family said...

Lucy is prepping you for LIFE at 16 when she's going to want the cars then too!

Batman Forever said...

Kim, you look so happy and beautiful. So glad you found my site. Now I can peek at yours. Take care.

Denison's said...

I haven't played that game in I don't know how long. It's nice to see you blogging now so I can see how you are doing :) mine is www.bvdenison.blogspot.com. Hope all is well.