Last Sunday before church we snapped a couple pictures...I think they turned out pretty good considering Nick was taking a picture of all of us - Not bad Honey!!



Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
9 comments:
Very cute pics! You guys look so happy!
Holy crap Kim!! You need to post more photos of yourself, you look great!!! And as always, it's good to see Nick & Lucy! :D
HOTTTIIEEE! Kim, you look so good! Well, you whole family does, but every time I see you, I am like "Dang girl!" The pictures are great!
Lucy is so big. I think that every time I see a picture of her. I love the pictures of the two of you together. You look great Kim! Very photogenic...not me!!
Great pics. You all look great. Of course Lucy is one of the cutest grandchildren I have. She has 6 other cousins who are just as cute. love you Mom
Kim your so beautiful!! and so is your family. Great pics Lucy is a doll.
I LOVE the pictures. You are very strikingly beautiful in case you didn't know! Plus, you have a way cute family!
Fun pictures, you guys look GRRRREAT.. you know like Tony the Tiger! Love you!
wow kim...you look great! I haven't seen you in a long time and you look amazing (the rest of your family is very cute too, by the way)
Post a Comment