Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy FOURTH Anniversary!

It was our fourth anniversary yesterday - I can't believe it! Here are just a couple pics of the magical day. I could post a ton, I have so many favorites from that day! Thank you to all of our family and friends who have supported us in our marriage! I do have to say that the day we got married was probably the most humbling experience I've ever had! I can't believe how many people came to show their love and support. Our wedding day was PERFECT - seriously! Nothing went wrong and we were surrounded by love the entire day!


These are two from our honeymoon...We went to Puerto Rico, it was incredible! It ended up being a pretty funny story! We had gotten airplane tickets as a gift from one of my dear friends. The thing is we had to go standby...no big deal right? Uhm...just a side note...if you ever fly standby - fly on Wednesdays, not on the weekends! Most of our honeymoon was spent in airports, even spending the night in one of them where I saw a big fat cockroach run just inches from me! We ended up sleeping in the food court area on a bench because all of the hotels in the area were booked. I think that was in Florida, oh, and our bags had continued on without us so we didn't have anything there! Oh man! I could go on and on about our honeymoon and the funny stories! I'm dying to go back again one day though - it truly was just amazing once we got there! I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to travel.
10 Days
6 different hotels
7 airplane rides
= 1 perfect honeymoon! It has been a great 4 years. Being married to Nick has been a joy,
and our little family is the best thing that could have ever happened to me!
Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you more then words!!

9 comments:

Talia Jensen said...

Congratulations Mowers! Here's to many more years!

Millers! said...

Happy Anniversary, I still wish I could have been there... but alas Europe and no passport= not being able to come! I love you lots... glad its been a great 4 years!

Alan and Kiersten said...

CONGRATS!!! wow! i can't believe it's been 4 years! time sure flies, doesn't it! that is crazy! happy anniversary!

Shaila Lou said...

Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures. What a beautiful bride! Sounds like a great honeymoon, despite all the set backs. Any honeymoon would be great, if you get one!

miriam said...

congratulations! the pictures are beautiful, and how lucky nothing went wrong on your wedding day. I wish I could say the same... :)

Mower Family said...

Wow 4 years already! I can't believe though I should remember since yours and Laura's co-ordinate with the birth of Sophie and Benjamin. Happy Anniversary! Catherine

Roo and Gina said...

Congratulations! Funny honeymoon story. Your pictutes are beautiful. I was just curious why you went to Puerto Rico? Ryan served his mission there and would like to go back but I am not sure I want to go there. It was good to see you at Brian and Camille's.
Regina

The Yancey Family said...

Happy Late Anniversary! I can't believe that I didn't see this post until now! You guys are a great couple, we love you!

Denison's said...

Happy Anniversary to you too! Sorry its late I just haven't had a lot of time to keep up on other blogs. I didn't remember we got married so close together as well I thought it was at least a month or so, I guess I was wrong :)