Well this isn't MY idea - in fact I just found it blog surfing. I'm good at copying other peoples good ideas...and Lucy LOVES this! She wore it from morning to night on Conference Sunday. I had to hide it so it wouldn't get too trashed before Halloween. You can find the step-by-step here...but it is really easy! I bought my tulle at Joannes because honestly I'm a novice and don't always think...Walmart is 1/2 the price and has way more colors. I'll remember that for the next time that I make one. Oh, also for the elastic hair band make sure it doesn't have the grippy no-slip stuff on it! That made a lot harder.
The girl that I copied it from mentioned maybe doing it in yellow and black for a cute, fancy bumble bee, wouldn't that be too cute!!!
If you have any questions just ask!!

8 comments:
OH MY GOSH, that is SO cute! I love it.. its so funny, before I had Ashlynne I would have said it was cute..but now... i LOVE IT.. its so funny what girls do to you! LOL
I love it!! You did a great job! I just may have to copy it.
p.s It took me 3 times to get the dumb vord verification right this time
Okay, 4 times, UGHH!!
love it! definitely will have to remember that one for when I have a little girl....if I don't get stuck with all boys! (crosses fingers) :)
I have seen people doing this all the time lately!!
Do you think my boys would mind wearing on? They are just so dang cute!!
GREAT job!!!
http://www.missthingsboutique.com/item_138/Satin-Binding-Posh-Pettiskirt.htm
Here are the pettiskirts i got--i will definitely let you know when they go back on sale!
Also found this if you wanna give it a go! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_1&listing_id=15817408
Kim you did a great job! I made Hadley one but she has gotten to big for it now. Having little girls is so fun! Even though Collin had fun with the tutu I made Josh won't let him wear it.
That is so cute!! Madi and Lily are also going to be sportin' some sassy tutus at Halloween. They are going as witches. Too fun!
OH KIM!!! You did such an amazing job on the TUTU! I bet Lucy just loves dancing in that!
Post a Comment