
My (birth) Mom made these legwarmers for Lucy - aren't they just the cutest thing ever!! Pair it with some 80's velco tennis shoes and a zipper hoody...and ahhhh I can't stand how cute she is! I think every where we went she got comments - I love them as much as she does...she wears them all the time.
Thank you Oma!!!
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

7 comments:
First!
I love them! Lucy (and you) are so lucky to have such a thoughtful Oma!
I sure miss my little Lucy! We are coming home on April 16th for a week! Count on spending lots of time with us!
She is DARLING...so sweet it makes my teeth hurt. :)
She is so cute! She makes the 80's style look so great!
She is very sweet and I'm glad she loves them!
I am picturing a movie called Flash Dance.. LOL.. she is darling, just absolutely gorgeous!
i LOVE them. how cute!
Oh man, those are adorable! I wish I had a girl to dress up. Lucy is as cute as ever. I can't believe how big she is.
Post a Comment