Nick called from work on Friday afternoon and mentioned going camping. So we went. Kamiak Butte is just 20 min away from us and is a great place to go on a quick trip. I'm hoping that we get a lot of trips in this summer because it was so much fun!

Loading up while Nick & I had our back turned. I thought it was awesome - way to go Lucy!!
Roasting her marshmallows
Notice where her marshmallows are now? Yep, she eats them..all!
Lucy & I getting ready for bed.
Playing a game before bed time. She doesn't care how MANY matches everyone gets, it's just who gets the match of Little Bo Peep.
This is Malley, her "pet" caterpiller. Nick found it when he woke up Saturday morning and she knew it's every move for the next hour and a half! She was in love!! 

4 comments:
looks like fun! lucy just keeps getting cuter and cuter! you guys make camping look like fun, ha ha, i'm not a camper by far!
So the marshmellow thing cracks me up. I can't let the kids see it or else I'll have to bring a bag for each kid!
How fun. Looks like Lucy had a blast. Her hair is getting so long.
I love the picture with Lucy loading up on marshmallows, I laughed so hard. You guys are such a cute family, I love looking at your pictures.
Post a Comment