Lucy hadn't been taking naps for a couple weeks and then one day she laid down in my closet and wanted to take a nap there! So, she did! She slept there for about 4 or 5 days in a row and now she's moved into our bed for nap time. Keep in mind it is ONLY for nap time. She sleeps in her own bed at night. Here are some cute pics. It was pretty cute, she always wanted her Princesses too.
Let me see if I can figure out the picture thing...
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

2 comments:
Aren't kids just too funny sometimes. That is so cute. I wish I could see the pictures too. You'll have to go back and add them now that you figured it out!
Sure it was just for naps (wink). So, now when you go to hotels does she want to sleep in the closets?
Post a Comment