
When we got all of our Easter bunny decorations out Lucy knew it was her job to make sure all the bunny's were lined up. For the week or so before Easter she spent a lot of her time on this little stool arranging and rearranging her bunnies. She was quite upset on Monday when we put them all away for next year! If this post works maybe I'll get some up of the Easter Egg hunt?
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. That's not Lucy. No way. She's grown a foot since I last saw her I think!! And her hair has gotten so long!!!
Good job on the post! Looking forward to seeing more! :D
You did it!! I've been waiting for some updates! Look at Lucy's hair. I can't wait to see more pictures and updates. I would so come over and show you the in and outs in you need them!
Post a Comment