I rarely ever buy Lucy shoes because we're lucky enough to get hand me downs from family & friends...BUT when I saw these shoes at the Gap I had to get them for her. She wears a lot of pink so I thought brown shoes would be cute on her. A little boy I watch had some and I thought she would appreciate that they were like Cai's shoes. Well when I went to put them on her she had a fit "No!!! Not the brown shoes!" she would say over and over. It took about a week before she was okay with wearing them.
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

2 comments:
That's really funny. I've noticed that when I get Kember shoes (on sale at WalMart because who wants to spend lots of money on shoes they grow out of too fast) that my favorites are her least favorites and it takes some coaxing to get her to wear them...but when they were only $2.00 it isn't much of a loss.
Shut up, those are sooo cute! I love converse shoes!
Post a Comment