Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lucy singing her ABC's...

I don't have any video on my computer, we keep all that stuff on "the mac", but Nick posts some stuff on youtube for family so I'll just post the link...it's pretty cute! Lucy knows all the signs for to both of the songs, but gets too excited when I get the camera out...anyhow here it is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d3J6w6o8M38&feature=user

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim
I can't believe how big she has gotten. She's a big girl now!!! :(
Loved seeing more pictures of your little family. I will try and call you sometime. Do you have verizone cell service??? Email me K????
Love, Dayna

Millers! said...

OH my gosh that was so freaking adorable!!!!! SO CUTE!

Denison's said...

She is so adorable. How old is she now?

NicKim Family said...

She's 2-1/2 - way TOO big! I love it, but I wish time went slower when it comes to my baby becoming a big girl!

Shaila Lou said...

So sweet!! I can't believe how big she is now! It has been too long since I've seen you guys!

Christie said...

That was pretty cute!
Good lesson on Sunday I really enjoyed it!

worth reading said...

Does it get any better than watching your child learn and grow?