Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Thing


Today is Lucy’s birthday BUT we’re having a small party on Saturday so we’ll have the BIG celebrations then. I’ll post pictures and a birthday blog when she gets her yummy traditional Mower Birthday Cake and gets to open her presents. We had her open one present today, which was a Belle Dress. Of coarse she hasn’t wanted to take if off since then. I wouldn’t let her nap in it, but she wanted it NEXT to her while she was napping – too cute.

In ways I can’t believe it’s been 3 years, and in other ways I can’t believe it’s ONLY been 3 years. Lucy is one of the snuggliest, cuddliest little girls around. She’ll just kiss and hug on Nick & I until her heart is content, and we don’t mind one bit! I just can’t even imagine my life without her in it. I love, love, love her! Happy Birthday Sweet Thing!

15 comments:

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty said...

Oh, she plays the princess part so well!! She looks like royalty in these pictures. But then again, she believes she is, and she's convinced all of us!
Happy Birthday sweet little girl!
We all love you so much!

Trista said...

My goodness your girlie is SO flippin' cute!! I wish she were closer so I could steal her for some photos!!!! :)

Denison's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She is adorable in that dress.

Crystal said...

I wouldn't take that dress off either, and I'm not much into princesses. Happy Birthday Lucy!!

Mower Family said...

What a beautiful little belle. Happy Birthday Lucy. There is stuff in the mail and I even got it mailed in time except I messed up and got the really, really slow shipment so now it will be late. Sorry!

Jill said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big! I do know Kristen Rekow (Hahn)! Her sister and I were good friends in middle school. She is a couple years younger than me...but ya too funny that you know her too!

Riley Family said...

She is so beautiful Kim!! Love the dress! Happy Birthday to Lucy! I love the fall coming too...thanks for reminding me to pick up that box of apples. :) Glad you're doing well.

The Yancey Family said...

I love that little Lucy! Happy Birthday to her! Claire is looking forward to the big birthday bash on Saturday!

Alan and Kiersten said...

i seriously cannot get over lucy...she is SO CUTE!!! i can't get enough of her! i LOVE her belle dress. she is the most beautiful princess i have ever seen!

Steph said...

oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing ever!

Jen said...

feliz cumpleanos lucy :)

Shaila Lou said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Love the little girls dress up stuff!

Tarah said...

Kember was looking at this with me and once she saw lucy's belle dress she decided she had to have one. lucy's adorable. can't believe shes turning three!

The Rupps said...

LuCY looks BEEE-autiful. I bet she just loves that dress. Thanks for the last message.
My due date is May 14, 2009. Do you mind posting it in the RS binder. Thanks Kim, you're the best.
Camille