I have many things to blog about BUT, Nick is at work so I can't download any pictures off the camera...Yes, you heard right, Nick is at WORK! Most of you know that we have been trying to find a job here in Pullman - no easy task. It's a small University town, and the University is on a hiring freeze.
We have been very blessed though with a job at James Toyota. If you're not currently living in Pullman then you don't know how beautiful this dealership is! They had a dealership in Moscow for many years, but have been building this new site and it just opened a couple weeks ago on the Moscow Pullman Highway.
If you haven't had a chance to go see all the beautiful cars - then do it! I mean who wouldn't WANT a new TOYOTA!! I love that Nick is selling something that we totally believe in. I have always loved Subaru's and Toyota's. I'm waiting for him to do well enough that I can get my dream car - a LAND CRUISER - Aahhh... A new one, an old one, one of each? Please??
Go see Nick.
He's the nicest guy in the world, and he'll treat you well.


9 comments:
Congrats!!! I love toyota too, I want either a rav 4 or a sienna next
We need a new car so bad!! But I don't think they have anything in our price range. But if they did, we have Toyota to trade in, so what kind of deals do they have for owner loyalty? Does it help that our two cars are both Toyotas??
Congratulations! We bought our truck from James Toyota. We spent a lot of time there (like months!) and we really like the people there. And now we like at least one more guy there!
Hooray! If we were in the market for a car, we would be all over James Toyota! I agree, there is just something about a Toyota! I am so glad that Nick got a job there, and that you guys won't be moving!
that is awesome! and if i were ever to buy a car i would probably drive to pullman just so i can have nick as a car guy...seriously. anyway, congrats on the job, it's always nice to have one. and ps i feel the same way about land cruisers...they're beautiful.
Hurray for you! Good work and good luck.
Kim that is really exciting news! I'm very excited for you guys! Best of wishes to Nick!
Good Luck with the new job Nick! (whew! I didn't want you to move either!)...you'll do great!
I am so happy that things are working out! Congratulations! Toyota's rock!
Post a Comment