Monday, July 21, 2008

Off to the coast

We spent a few days visiting Nick's parents who live at the Washington Coast. They live near Cape Disappointment if you know where that is. Oh my goodness, it was so beautiful! Nick's dad is park ranger so they live in a State Park! They have the best house in the place in the way back and up high so we had deer coming out to play just feet from us and we saw bunnies too. Lucy was in heaven! She is such an animal lover!! Aunt Anne came to visit us there too and we spent 2 days just sight seeing, spending time on the beach, and just relaxing. It was a really nice time!





Here is our daughter turn model! Holy cow, I've never seen her model like this before, but Grandpa can get her to do anything! Grandpa & Lucy had a blast trying on all of the different hats in this one coastal shop!



Here is my HOT husband and SUPER CUTE daughter flying a kite! That was cool. This kite was so easy to get up, and keep up!

And this is how we spent our evenings! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the view from their place. It's breathtaking. We would just sit out on the front porch and read and relax....ahhh! Life doesn't get much better then this!

6 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Looks like a fun and relaxing weekend! I love all the scenic pictures. I can't believe how big Lucy is. It has been a long time though. She is so adorable.

Denison's said...

Your daughter is so cute! I wish I could just go somewhere and sit and relax and not have to think about anything right!! How nice it must have been. You got some great pics!

The Yancey Family said...

We sure missed you guys while you were gone! These pictures are beautiful! I am so glad that you guys had a good time, just don't ever leave us again!

Child of God said...

Sounds so nice...

Josh n' Katie said...

Nick, I didn't know that your dad had moved. Maybe I'll visit him...or maybe not. By the way, you're looking pretty ripped these days, I guess I haven't seen you in a couple of years. We might be moving back to the Northwest or staying in Utah depending on how the job search goes in the next week and a half.

Josh

APAPAOOHMOWMOW said...

What fun memories. Yes, I did have a blast taking pictures of Lucy in those fun hats.
Grandpa