Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July~`



We have to be the worst family on the planet when it comes to taking the camera anywhere! We went to our friends house for a BBQ (Thank you Jessica & Chad), it was so much fun just sitting around visiting. They have a fabulous yard and the kids loved climbing all the rock walls! I have to say, Lucy was pretty good, she was climbing up a vertical wall much taller then herself! We need to get that girl in gymnastics!

As it started getting dark we walked over to Sunnyside Park which is where the BIG show is here in town. Even though we live in a pretty small town, they do a pretty good job! Our friends Chris, Sharene and their two girls were with us the whole time. It was so great to watch the fireworks with Lucy. She had a ball and was so excited at each burst of color in the sky! Of coarse we left the camera at Jessica's house and didn't even take it to the park...we are so lame!

2 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

I bet she had a blast! I wish we would have been there too!

Millers! said...

Lucy is so cute.. you can see her personality in all her pictures! I love that she is in the independant stage.. Chase is totally getting into that stage to.. NO I DO IT! OH goodness gracious! Are you coming to Seattle? I know you talked about it just wondering if it is happening?