




Seriously, I can't even believe it myself! Kamiak Butte is only about 20 minutes away from us and we finally made it there today! It was perfect weather, and the park was awesome! We packed up dinner (thank you Safeway) and headed out. When we first got to the park we were the only people there and it was so nice. We picked a table right by the play structure so Lucy could just play and play...she had a great time! We'll have to head out there again soon!
Oh, by the way, Lucy picked out her outfit all by herself! Her favorite phrase the last couple weeks has been "I can do it all by myself" I'm sure most of you reading this can relate. Most of the time she can too. I may not have put that skirt with that shirt, but hey, they're both pink! She's getting pretty good at figuring out what "matches". She has all the little Princess Polly Pocket dolls and their shoes have to "match" the dress their wearing. Yes Bekie, she finally got the shoes out "all by herself" and I've let her keep a couple pairs out. They are just so stinkin' small! Obviously not designed by anyone who actually has children!
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

6 comments:
Ha Ha! Just wait 'till she puts the tiny shoes in a bowl and tries to eat them like cereal! I bet she won't have them for long after that! We have never been to Kamiak Butte either. We are so lame, we haven't gone anywhere! That's a good goal for the rest of the summer! By the way, I agree that Lucy did a pretty good job on the outfit, she is such a skirt girl!
Hi Kim! You are such a cute mom, you guys do such fun things:)!
Hey Kim, I found you guys off of Kirsten's blog - I hope you don't mind I peaked.
Lucy has sure grown - even in just the 2 months we've been gone. I'm glad you had a good time at the Butte. Loren and I finally made it a few weeks before we moved. We tried last summer but it was closed due to fires.
Katy Ross
Kim,
Hey this is Regina Hansen. I was on my brother's blog Brian Rupp and saw your guys name and I thought is this the Kim and Nick from Vancouver and sure enough it was. We are living in Clearfield, UT and really like it here. We have three kids now. Nolan is 6, Madelyn 4 and Vanessa 1. We will be at Brian and Camille house July 30th for our brother's wedding on Friday. If you have time you should stop by their house. I would love to see you guys. Lucy is so cute! Take care.
Regina
Kim,
Here is our blog handsomehansens.blogspot.com
Regina
So I've finally been searching out everyones blogs in our ward..I don't know why it took me so long! Loving Lucy's outfit, she matches better then I do.
Post a Comment