Friday, June 27, 2008

This is Ridiculous

I know that there are thousands of blogger backgrounds out there, but for some reason I can not pick one! This morning Nick was even trying to help me, and even though I really liked a lot of his choices, I just don’t feel like they’re right. Maybe eventually I’ll just go back to my brown background.

I’m not a perfectionist by any means, you’d think that would make this easy for me! I want to make a final decision before I add all my widgets back in. Maybe I'll just tough it out with this one for awhile? You'll just have to wait and see I guess!



3 comments:

Amy said...

I know what you mean!!! I would get to the point of one I liked and then realized one of my other friends had it...so then I would have to start looking all over again. But I do like the current one you have up right now!

The Yancey Family said...

You are so funny! I did the same thing, I couldn't decide, so I am back to the plain old blue. I like the new one you have too, it's fun. Maybe since you figured out how to keep your contacts, you can change it up every couple of weeks!

miriam said...

fun blog! you should check ours out sometime!

I spent WAY too much time trying to pick out our blog background. Not like I have anything else to do....like unpack and do my homework......It ends up seeming like it is way more important than it really is! I got our background off of http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ just to provide more options for you :)