What can make you smile more then hearing your daughter say such a simple phrase?
"Mom, I love me."
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
What can make you smile more then hearing your daughter say such a simple phrase?
Posted by NicKim Family at 2:05 PM
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is sooo sweet! I love that little Lucy! Too bad we can't all just love and accept ourselves the way we are, isn't is wonderful how much we can learn from kids?
I still can't wait for that!!!!
AWE!!! WE all love little Lucy!
That is so sweet! These little rewards are so worth any heartache along the way.
That is too cute. I had forgetton how little ones say things. Kayc used to say things backwards all the time. I love it.
that is so sweet...its so good that she loves herself. can we all say the same thing?
can i get your email address cus i made my blog private. you can send it to me at leslierush@gmail.com
Post a Comment