My sweet little girl has been doing awesome in her swim class.
Today it was just Karli & Lucy so she got some serious attention.
This girl has NO fear anymore when it comes to water - it is too cute!!
Above - Lucy & Karli hanging out waiting for class to start.
Today it was just Karli & Lucy so she got some serious attention.
This girl has NO fear anymore when it comes to water - it is too cute!!
Above - Lucy & Karli hanging out waiting for class to start.



4 comments:
OH YAY for Lucy!!! Such a huge improvment from the first lesson! Oma is SO very proud of you Lucy!!
You are going to have to tell me more about this swimming class. I'd like to get Kember in one, but I thought all of them required parent participation, and with Caden and new baby that just wasn't possible. Are these special lessons because of the girl you watch? Let me know.
It's so cute to see the kids in swimming lessons and enjoying it! Malcolm had Ralph as a teacher too. We loved him, he was great. Did you know he's a member too?
Ralph is from Othello. I grew up with his younger brother. I bet he's an awesome teacher.
Post a Comment