Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love Kim!!

This is a surprise post to publicly tell Kim how much I love her. Today has been a busy day for her as she has cared for 9 children from 9am to...well, there's still kids at our house. To top it off it's not exactly the best time of the month for her, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong she hasn't complained, I just know I would have been charged with child abuse if I had been in her shoes. I love you very much Kim!!


Nick

9 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I messed up trying to post the last comment - sorry if you are weirded out about someone you don't know from Alaska posting comments on your blog. I promise I am not crazy though you think I would be by how hysteric I was laughing to tears when I read this. It is sweet of your husband to feel the need to publicly announce his love for you and awe at your hard work and efforts..may God bless you for it. And may my husband be as understanding when I am at that time of the month as well! Here is to a peaceful evening!!

Karen said...

Kim, you are amazing. I'm so impressed. You really are wonder woman. Give me a call if I can ever help.

Millers! said...

Oh what a nice husband! I dont know how you do it? 9kids? I agree with Nick... I would be charged with Child Abuse also...LOL...Love you Kims and cant wait to see you again.....

Unknown said...

Nick and Kim I forgot that you have a blog too until I started looking at Matt and Cat's friends part. I didn't know what it was. That's how slow your Mom is. Anyway I was really touched Nick that you would publicly reveal how much you love Kim on a blog spot. Thanks for being such a great husband to her and Dad to Lucy and Kim thanks for being such a wonderful wife, Mom, RS president, child care giver, and babysitter and friend. Love you Mom

Cheney Family said...

Kim is a great person, I agree!! How sweet of you to post this and publicly tell everyone!!

The Yancey Family said...

Nick, I agree with you totally. I can barely handle my own two kids and Kim can take the whole neighborhood in and not even break a sweat! Kim, you have a gift!

Batman Forever said...

You are the RS president? Wow. I was released about a year ago and it is a lot of work. Don't you feel too young for that calling? I did. I was it at the same time my mom was. Now she's the right age. Anyways, hang in there, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate.

Shaila Lou said...

Oh so sweet! You both are some great people!!