Lucy has decided that naps don't really apply to her this week. I still put her to bed, and we both pretend that she is sleeping. Of coarse I know better. I know she's in there playing dress up or reading her books, and after an hour she'll come out and ask to play. Since she isn't getting too cranky in the afternoon/evenings it works for us right now. The other day she came out wearing her bathrobe! It was so cute I had to take pictures! This is the first time she's ever actually worn her robe too! It's always been a battle so it hangs in the corner untouched until she decided to put it on. This is the face she always makes when I'm trying to take a cute picture. She's our cute little "Rocky". Nick put together this little poster for our Tough Lil' Mower Power. I'm glad he's creative!
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

4 comments:
She is a girl. I bet you guys have fun. Thanks for note. I never know about all the events that go on around town. I have this weird mindset of me being a college student not a member of the Pullman community. I'll work on that and get into the community.
That's a good one Nick. The look totally fits the background.
That is so cute!
I love the part about you guys both pretending that she is asleep! As long as you get some quiet time and she's happy in the afternoons, it's not too bad that she's not sleeping, eh? I love the picture too! Good job, Nick!
Post a Comment