Saturday was just a fun day for our little Mower family! We started the morning out at the Farmers Market over in Moscow and Lucy saw lots of big dogs. Then we went to the Appaloosa Horse Museum over in Moscow because they had horseback riding for the kids. Lucy was SO excited about this! She had to wear her pink skirt, at breakfast she said "I want to show the horse my pretty pink skirt!" And you know the first thing she said when she got on the horse? "Look at my pink skirt!" Nick & I thought that she may get scared once she got on the horse, but she didn't even think about it! The guy put the helmet on her and lifted her up and she grabbed on and looked as though she was the Queen of Egypt. It was so cute! She was so proud of herself the whole day! Then later that night we went to our friends house who had baby kittens. Lucy played hide and seek with the kittens running around for as long as I would let her! She just loves animals! At dinner she said "They have lots of animals here dogs, horses, kittens..." It was just a FUN day for all of us!
Nauvoo, Illinois
14 years ago

3 comments:
Hey Kim, I found your blog in a round about way and I see you have already found mine leave a comment sometime if you would like. Your daughter is adorable! What a cutie pie she is!!
That looks like so much fun! I love Lucy's pink skirt too!
I can't believe how big and cute Lucy is!! How fun to ride a horse. She looks adorable on it.
Post a Comment